[18 Jul 2022]
Well that was a Sharrabang weekend and a half!
We had the best time in Greatfield, Kilnsea Grove, Bilsdale Grove, Walker Street, Riley Playing Fields, Orchard Park and Derringham this weekend, and sending all our BtO thanks to:
- Our fab Hub members, working hard to create events in their neighbourhoods for the Sharrabang to arrive to;
- Our brilliant performers – Memphis PETE, Sheila Diamond, the acro dancers from Aba Daba Circus, Reckless Invention and the Comedy Waiters, comedian Jed Salisbury, poet Dean Wilson, the Innovation Entertainment Glitter Girls, Obby and his unicyling/juggling/balloon swallowing skills and Tamar & Jo bringing laughs and chat to our Bransholme Chat shop and North Point;
- Nicola, Malcolm, Meg and Graham, our Chat to Ours volunteers for the weekend;
- Acklams Coaches and our ace drivers Mike and Jack;
- EPICompany Limited‘s Aaron, our brill techie making sure you could hear us coming!;
- East Coast Medical;
- Our photographers Neil Holmes and Dan Andrew;
- The teams at John E Wright and Scribes Digital Print Ltd;
- Arts Council England and Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, whose funding makes events like this possible.
And everyone who came and shimmied along with us, waved, beeped, and danced in doorways as we passed through this weekend – we had a proper ball!